“Custom Event Links” can be used on flyers and handouts or added to social media pages, websites, and newsletters. Custom event links make it easy for people to find your sign-up sheets and event information.
1. Go to http://www.sagepoint.com and login using the e-mail and password you used to create your account.
2. Your “Home” dashboard will display a list of your upcoming events. You should see “(Your Event Name)”, i.e. “Fun Festival Volunteers” listed in the “Your Events” area in the center. (If you have a lot of events and/or don’t see your event, click on the “Events” tab to see ALL your events.)
Click on the name of your event to view the contents.
3. In the “Organizer Tools” area, just below the “Description, you will see “Event Link: Create a Link”. Click on “Create a Link”
4. In the pop-up, delete the alphanumeric characters, enter the custom URL text you would like to use, i.e. http://www.sagepoint.com/FestivalVolunteers and click “Create”.
5. Click “Done” to close the pop-up. You will now see your custom URL listed as the “Event Link”